Jurgen Klopp tells Liverpool fans to expect 'full throttle football'

The German who was unveiled by Liverpool as its new manager on Friday spoke at his first press conference as manager of Liverpool.

When asked what kind of football Liverpool fans should expect he said:

'Emotion inside, speed. Transition game. You will see this. All the things that make football interesting to me, I want to see on the pitch.'In this time, we have to win points. I said this word, full throttle football. It will be full throttle football.'

Klopp also revealed it all felt a bit 'surreal.'

He said: 'I woke up this morning and I was manager of Liverpool FC. I am really a normal football manager, I want to work with the players. This is absolutely crazy what has happened.

'When I left Dortmund, my last sentence was 'it is not so important what people think when you come in, it's more important what they think when you leave.

He replaces Brednan Rodgers who was sacked by Liverpool on Sunday after three years in charge.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.