Costa finding Spain goalless run frustrating

The Brazil born Spain forward has acknowledged he could do better than he is currently managing with La Roja.

The 26-year-old who has managed only one goal for Spain since his debut in March 2014 has admitted his unhappiness with his poor international goal tally.

After failing to once more find the net in their match against Macedonia on Tuesday, the Chelsea striker was quoted by AS saying:

"I've got a lot to improve and I've got to start scoring goals,"

"There will be no lack of effort on my part. I'll keep working hard at my club to improve.

"I am always filled with ambition whenever I get called for the national team.

"On a personal level I am not happy because I didn't manage to score against Macedonia, although I'm happy with the victory. We've gained three points which are important for our qualification."

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.