Pogba unsure of Juve future: I might reject Barcelona

With a move to Barcelona said to be in the offing the midfielder has stated that there re no agreements yet.

The France midfielder, 22, was heavily linked with a Turin departure in the recently closed transfer window, with Juve reportedly rejecting an €80 million offer from Barca in July.

He has however stated the possibility of a longer stay at Juventus. Pogba also stressed that he is comfortable at the 2015 Champions League finalists.

He also stated his intention to help turn around Juve's poor start to the season, in which they lost both of their opening Serie A fixtures.

Speaking to Telefoot he said:

"It was not the right time for me to go, and I could very well remain at Juventus." 

"Right now, I'm still happy to be there. We will finish the season and then we'll see again.

About Barcelona:

"Has a Barca deal been struck in January? I don't know, for now I'm at Juventus and I'm focused only on them because we haven't started well. As for the rest, we'll see."

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.