Cheryshev: Ronaldo doesn't scare me

The 24-year-old Real Madrid Castila graduate, who has spent the last two seasons out on loan at Sevilla and Villarreal has been promoted to the first team this season.

With the Russian winger in direct competition with star man Cristiano Ronaldo for a place in the starting XI.

Speaking to Sport Express he stated he wasn't scared of the challenge:

"It was decided by the club [that he would not leave]. It shows Madrid didn't want anyone to sign me,"

"There was interest [over the summer] and even a proposed transfer, but Madrid didn't want to let me go.

"I realise Cristiano Ronaldo plays in my position but that doesn't frighten me. When I get a chance, I'll try to take it. I'm not afraid of anything."

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.