We want to annoy Bayern - Dante

Former Bayern Munich player Dante who joined Wolfsburg at the end of the summer transfer window has sent out a message to his former employers. He said they are out "annoy" the Bundesliga champions this season.
After three successful years in Munich the Brazilian centre-back, 31, departed the Allianz Arena for the Volkswagen Arena in search of first team football.
He has now stated his new club's intention to fight his former employers again this term.
"Wolfsburg are trying to improve and this is also my goal," explained the 31-year-old.
"We want to annoy Bayern Munich. We know it will be difficult but we will give everything we have got.
He also spoke of his time in Munich: "I think it was a very good time at Bayern. It was a nice story, a very good three years. I won many titles there, but now it is over.
"I have to look forward. Now I will give everything I have got for Wolfsburg to help my team-mates."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.