Ballotelli hits out at reports he was unprofessional at Liverpool

After departing the Anfield club, the 25-year-old has hit out at suggestions that his behaviour was a reason for his failure at the club.

The widely popular player defended himself and claimed he was professional throughout his spell at Liverpool.

'I never complained, I accepted the decisions of the manager and I always behaved like a professional,' he added.

'The professional Mario didn't just land here in Milan, even at Liverpool my behaviour and lifestyle were normal.

'Over the last year there was never a problem with my private life. I may have put pictures from restaurants on Instagram but that does not mean I did not train, even though I was not playing.'

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.