Coy De Gea evades Manchester United release clause question

A move to Real Madrid fell through on the last hour of the last transfer window. He went on to sign a new deal with Manchester United.

However speculation of a move to Real Madrid remains despite the  new contract at Old Trafford. The former Atletico Madrid stopper was asked whether the option of a release clause existed in his contract.

After being temporarily dropped at the start of the season, he has however taken his place back in the starting line up after he signed the new deal.

Speaking to reporters after an individual excellent game for his national team against Ukraine the goalkeeper was asked about the release clause he said: 

"You should ask [my agent] Jorge [Mendes] that question; he'sthe one who pays attention to those details."

He former Atletico goalie has been impressive since returning to the United starting line-up, he followed those with a string of impressive saves in an strong showing with Spain in their 1-0 Euro 2016 qualifying match with Ukraine his latest eye-catching display.

When asked about his performance he said:

"I'm in the best form of my career. I always try and do my best.;Things worked out well and the important thing was to win the game."

"I always give my all and against Ukraine luck was on my side too. This is the way forward."For a goalkeeper, all saves are important, but if I had to choose one, maybe the stop with my feet in the first half with the game tied at 0-0. I'd opt for that one as my favourite."

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.