Jurgen Klopp: I am the normal one

The new Liverpool manager was told he is very popular in the UK from his time at Borrusia Dortmund. However the former Mainz boss refused to go for a Mourinho style proclamation.

Instead he humbly said:  'I am the normal one'

It will be recalled the Portuguese Chelsea manager made the 'Special One' comment when he first arrived in England.

However the German simply stated: 'I am a totally normal guy,' he replies, adding that his mother will be very proud.

'I am the normal one.'

He also had some words for the notorious British press who he will regularly involved with now. He said:

'I hope to enjoy my work. Everyone told me about the British press so it is up to you to show me they're all liars.'

He was also asked how he used his sabbatical, he said:

'I had a normal holiday. Most of the time in my life, I had no money to have a holiday, and then I had not time.

'He says he played tennis, spent time with his family and watched football all over the world.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.