Alen Halilovic talks shaking first time he saw Messi and loan

The Croatian midfielder spoke of how he was shaking the first time he met Messi from his transfer to Barcelona. He also revealed how the Barca legend calmed him down and told him he was always welcome to come to him for anything.

He also discussed his loan to Sporting Gijon. He agreed he needs to improve defensively and why he chose to stay in La Liga.

Halilovic: "Shaking first time I saw Messi? Truth is I was. But he immediately talked with me, said I just had to ask if I needed something"

"Abelardo (Sporting coach) told me I have to defend more, and I'm willing to work hard and to learn."

"Luis Enrique told me best for me was to stay in Spain and play in the Liga so they could follow me better"

The young mini Messi will hope to return to play in Camp Nou alongside his idol.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.