Did Pedro reject Man Utd because of Louis van Gaal's treatment of Victor Valdes? Read More

In an inteview published by Marca on Thursday The new Chelsea boy was asked if Louis van Gaal's treatment of Victor Valdes forward influence his decision to ignore Manchester United.

He stopped short of saying yes. He however vouched for his friend and former team-mate Victor Valdes:

'No. It's true that I don't like to see my team-mates treated in this way, especially Victor who has always been a great friend to me and a top professional.

'I don't think it's fair, but it didn't influence my decision. I saw that United had not taken the next step (in signing me) and I needed a team to start the season with. Chelsea were very decisive. I am convinced I have chosen well.'

When asked if Valdes had warned against a move to the club, Pedro said:

'I spoke a lot with Victor,' he says. 'He said it was a very good club with great fans and that the only problem he had was the situation with his coach.'

Man Utd fans will be hoping Van Gaal doesn't alienate all the good players in the club before he departs.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.