Falcao hails burgeoning Pedro partnership

The on-loan Monaco striker has struck an understanding with the former Barcelona winger praising the Spaniard's crossing ability.

Falcao got his first Chelsea goal in the 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace off the former Barcelona winger's cross.

He has stated his hope to build on their start together:

"Pedro knows my traits, and I know him as well and for that reason, in the last match, I started to run forward because I knew Pedro was going to cross.

"In the Premier League, some teams use a lot of crosses and others not too much, but I think we have very good attackers with that strength and we can use that for winning games.

"It is nice to score with my head again. I think it is one of my skills, one of my scoring strengths."

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.