Martial doesn't know if he's worth the money United paid for him

Speaking for the first time since the move to Old Trafford from Monaco on transfer deadline day for an initial fee of £36million — that made him the most expensive teenager in history.

He is presently with France's squad preparing for Friday's friendly against Portugal. He said: "Since I was young people have told me I have the right characteristics to play in England and I'm really keen to develop my game in the English league and prove my worth.'

'I don't know if I'm worth €80m but I don't worry about the sums. I'm going for the football side of things, the price is between the clubs and I don't see myself under any pressure.

'My family were really happy for me that I'm going to such a big club. They were a bit nervous given my high price but I'm going to stay focused.'

He is in line to make his United debut against against Liverpool at Old Trafford on September 12.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.