Melo: ‘I don’t care about criticism’

Inter midfielder Felipe Melo shrugged off criticism about his style of play. The former Juve man scored his side's winning goal against Verona to help his side to another win in Serie A.
The Brazilian midfielder was signed by mamager Roberto Mancini after both men worked together at Galatasaray. He has led his new side to a perfect start to the season as they have yet to drop points so far.
Speaking in an interview with Inter Channel the Brazilian spoke about criticism of his aggressive style of play. He said:
"I don't care, I go on my way, Verona are physically strong, they're all tall and they got men behind the ball."
"We worked well, and it wasn't easy. I thank God for the ball that came to me, it was a bit lucky, but it's already in the past and now we're thinking about Fiorentina on Sunday.
"The criticism? I don't care, I go on my way with faith in God. The more others talk, the more I go forward. If this helps me to score then fine, if a striker like Icardi scores then I'll be happy just the same.
"There are teams who have won 5-0, and then not won, it's better to win 1-0 but be consistent."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lover of sport. Football enthusiast in general. Fc Barcelona fan and writer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Endevour to tell us what you think about what you just read.